Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My girlfriend got mad when I came?

My girl got mad when I came to her house unannounced. I just wanted to asked her if she would like to go out later and she got all mad. What does this mean?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow i thought the question was something else

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

it might have only been a formality, what she thought she should do to be proper. really, she might not feel this way at all, but like that u cared enough to come see her. she prlly doesnt wanna seem like a girl u can just have whenever you want either. she may have just been busy with someone or something tho, u never know.

plain and simple-just call next time. thats the respectful thing to do. maybe she knows this is respectful and demands respect from you, which means you better give it to her. giving u the fake confidence that she likes ur bad behavoir would only be bad for her in the long run.

• Stef
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How is her relationship with her parents...do they know you guys are together...and then again when you are dating that doesnt mean the other person shouldnt have their alone time...and you don't know what might have happened just before you came to the door...if you're not living together id be polite and smart to call before arriving unannounced.

• 1 decade ago

How cute of you. I think that was very nice of you to do that. If my boyfriend done that to me i would love it. Why would she get all mad for??? was it coz she had no make uo on or she had someone else in the house?? whatever? Maybe she prefers you to phone first b4 you rock up? Anyway.................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you are young and she lives with her parents maybe her parents dont know about you?

or perhaps you caught her at an akward time when she wasnt feeling her best

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cuzz you went there when she got no makeup on you dumb ***

you should have call her and let her know so she'll put on a little makeup on and be all pretty etc.

• Depends, what did she say?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.