Who do you think went farther David Cook or David Archuleta?

Okay I know Cook won but still. David Archuleta seems to have gone farther. I don't even watch Idol and I know Archuleta and not Cook. I mean just yesterday me and my buddies were talking and they told me Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Sparks, and many others had all been winners of American Idol. I DIDN'T even... show more Okay I know Cook won but still. David Archuleta seems to have gone farther. I don't even watch Idol and I know Archuleta and not Cook. I mean just yesterday me and my buddies were talking and they told me Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Sparks, and many others had all been winners of American Idol. I DIDN'T even know that! I thought they had just got famous. Anyway so they told me how Cook won and I got a little surprised. I didnt even know Cook and he won yet I knew Archuleta and he didn't. I don watch the show but from music videos and tv I'll hear the name and become familiar with it without realizing. What do you think?