Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does does Kazakhstan have universal health care?

I've read that health there is free, but also that they don't have universal health care. these two don't match. do they or do they not have a universal health care system. Also, what about the few other Euro countries that don't have universal health care? I always hear the claim that "America is the only industrialized nation without universal health care." This seems true for the most part but.. Kazakhstan isn't an underdeveloped, or developing country. so wouldn't the European countries, or possibly Kazakhstan, be against this claim?

Update:

but what about this map? it shows Kazakhstan and some euro countries as not having universal healthcare. other maps i have seen look similar. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Univ...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes they do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes,

Most countries around the world have some form of universal health care as it is good for their countries future survival. We know that it isn't a perfect system but at least someone will help you unlike in America where they want your credit card or $$$ up front before treatment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.