? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 10 years ago

how can i legally drop my last name?

ok well my mom and i haven't seen eye to eye for a long time now and now she pushed it and i am done with her i want nothing to do With her so i want to drop my last name how can i legally go about having this done

2 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

    Typically you do that through the courts.

  • 10 years ago

    Go to a lawyer, fill out the papers, file the papers and pay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.