GIRLS: Do you like guys who swear?

Hi

When I am in high school class and sports, I see many guys swearing and cursing. Sometime they will do it in front of their girl friends, or girls. I really don't like it. If I say it, it makes me feel like an uneducated person. I mean I play high school football, and go to house parties. I just don't swear, I don't think it's cool. Girls What do you think?

• :)
    Favorite Answer

I don't like swearing, or dislike in general.

But I don't mind abit of swearing cause i do,so I don't mind if guys do. just when they swear every other word or sentence, that's annoying.

But it's not a problem if a guy doesn't swear at all.

Personally it doesn't bother me that much. I don't swear though. I'm so used to hearing swearing that I just block it out whenever I hear it. As a direct answer, No I do not like it when guys swear constantly. A little swear word here and there is fine. I just don't like it at all when they say God ****** or other swear words putting down God. God is my savior and I really get offended when people put him down for small things such as forgetting your lunch or something. I am a high schooler too. I don't get turned on by guys who swear, but hey if they are a cool person it doesn't really matter to me.

Well personally, I don't mind a bit of swearing. once in a sentence every now and again is fine, there is something 'bad-boyish' about it which we find attractive. but if they are constantly swearing it's just makes them look stupid and immature, as if they are trying to look good. cos to be honest, its not cool to swear, but if you've got a reason then I don't mind. I swear a bit when I'm angry sooo..

i think swearing a little is normal, it makes language a little more interesting.

but when a guy swears after every second word, it's a major turn off

a lil swearing here and there doesn't matter

it also depends on what words are being used

some words are just wayyyy over the top and can be a huge turn off

I don't think they do. I think the guys that swear constantly think they're cool. I say swears sometimes, but not constantly, and not in front of girls.

I think guys who cuss in front of girls are just trying to look tough. I don't find it attractive, but I don't really mind if it's about something serious. I do find it a bit annoying when they do it unnecessarily, though.

Yes, swearing is very unattractive. It shows a kind of ignorance, or at least a lack of a good vocabulary. Anybody can swear, but only an intelligent individual finds alternative ways to express themselves in words that number more than 4 letters. ';-)

NO! I hate swearing because it makes me automatically think less of the person, whether it's a girl or a boy. I'm 17. It also makes them look less attractive and less intelligent.

• I don't really care either way.

if they do it after every word, I don't like it.

But if they don't do it at all, I feel like they think wrong of me when it comes out of my mouth.

i think too much swearing is unnecessary. I mean I wont say I like it or dislike it but for a guy to curse in every other word in every sentence they say is unattractive. High school boys usually think its cool to do it but its not, most girls hate it.