Who's better Lady gaga or The Beatles?

Seriously who do you think is better today... Lady gaga or the beatles? I say Lady gaga but my friend says the beatles.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

the beatles are the better artists for the following reasons:

they inspired other artists and bands to write their own songs,they changed the artist/producer relationship in the studio,they changed the way music was made in the studio,they made an impact on pop culture that's being felt even as we speak,they made it fashionable for men to have long hair,they changed the way people perceive rock groups by not having the standard front man with backing group,they redefined what it meant to be an international celebrity,they inspired other musicians to use certain instruments and music companies to make instruments,they inspired other bands and artists to speak their minds about the relevant issues of the day,helped to change the perception of the rock album from being a collection of songs to a work of art,unofficially made english the language of rock and roll(thus inspiring many overseas musicians to learn english),lennon and mccartney were among the 1st songwriters to have a stake in the publishing of their songs,helped to inspire other rock groups to create their own record labels,they brought the music of india to the west by being the 1st western musical act to use indian instruments on their records,they were the ones who created music videos(though other artists like queen,MJ,and duran duran perfected the art form.they used the blueprints the beatles drew up!)

need i go on...

i think this quote from the compleat beatles says it better than i ever could:"it must be stoically accepted that the beatles were in the end a phenomenon of the 60's,the 70's and beyond were only to feel their influence."

the only thing that lady gaga is known for is her outrageous clothes and that's about it!

btw-the reason why she wears them is because she's insecure about her looks(i knew she was trying to distract us from something with her clothes!)

personally i don't think she's that bad looking,but she clearly has big self-esteem issues!

• 10 years ago

Lady Gaga

Source(s): Don't even listen to the beatles
  • 10 years ago

lady gaga shouldn't be in the same sentence as the beatles

Source(s): damn kids, whats happening to the world
  • 10 years ago

You seriously have to ask? I choose anyone over Gaga. Sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Beatles, but I love Lady Gaga far more. I think she is far more popular than them nowadays.

• 10 years ago

this question is so stupid lady gaga is terrible beatles are legendary you should die after even asking this question u are so stupid go suck a dick *****

• 10 years ago

What kind of a question is this you can't even compare these two!!

DEFINATELY The Beatles.

Lv 5
    10 years ago

This answer to this question is totally obvious.

BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Gaga sing badly as she dresses

BEATLES ARE AWESOME

• 5 years ago

obviously the beatles

• these two artists cant be compared. at all. definitely the Beatles. THEY ARE SO LEGENDARY!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.