Where to send amended return for a return processed with ITIN?

I complete my return enclosing an ITIN( Internationale Tax Identification Number) application number for my wife who at this time does not have a SSN.. However after i receive my 1099 which amount i forget to include in 1040, i have to file a 1040X and i have to include a payment(originally i will have a refund of... show more I complete my return enclosing an ITIN( Internationale Tax Identification Number) application number for my wife who at this time does not have a SSN..
However after i receive my 1099 which amount i forget to include in 1040, i have to file a 1040X and i have to include a payment(originally i will have a refund of $820, but with $25 less after i amended the return ) so i have to include a money order of $25..
but they say you have to send it to where your return was processed, and their address is IRS Internal Revenue Service
Austin Service Center
ITIN Operation
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342
im afraid they only deal with return with ITIN (specialised in ITIN) i dont know who is going to process the return itself when they finish the issuing of a ITIN..
Help me please