Does the US need a third party to make government work? What would be a good name for it?

It seems most issues are based on the party and not the issue. Both controlling parties would currently defeat the concept of making the playing or election field level for a third party to get a foothold into national politics. My suggestion would be for a party to be formed called the Common Sense... show more It seems most issues are based on the party and not the issue.

Both controlling parties would currently defeat the concept of making the playing or election field level for a third party to get a foothold into national politics.

My suggestion would be for a party to be formed called the Common Sense Party. It could represent the middle ground that most Americans have similar ideals and goals.

Or maybe the Idea Party....Or the I Have a Mind Party...Or Wishful Thinking Party...