Do ACH transactions process on weekends?

I initiated an ACH debit from my Chase checking account into my ING Direct of $300. But I was wondering when I would expect to see the funds into my ING account? Would the 3 business days start on Monday thru Wednesday, or do Saturday and Sundays count?

Favorite Answer

Business days are Monday - Friday, and exclude banking holidays. I'd expect the funds to be in your ING account Wednesday.

Business usually only refers to Mon to Fri. Depending on the time on Friday that you initiated it, it will either be there Tuesday or Wednesday.

Don't believe that this is right

Interested in this