To tattle or not to tattle?

Many parents don't want their children tattling on their siblings. But, let's be honest. It's a love/hate thing. I understand about important things that need to be found out. How do you parents feel about the whole tattling issue?

Favorite Answer

My parents don't like it when I tattle on my sisters out of spite, but if there is a legit problem they will listen. It seems to just be a maturity thing for them and now that I am older they are more willing to listen.

Any parent would like to hear the truth from their children, unless it is downright unnecessary attacks on your sibling. You're not tattling on your sibling if it's something serious. You are actually helping your family out.

hello are a fantastic variety of human beings, so some would get indignant and a million aspect to bear in thoughts Y!A eliminates merely as many below community regulations- for such issues as "this isn't a question or answer" This "question" is a rant and they are going to likely eliminate it earlier too a lot of human beings ought to respond to your rant... except it truly is offensive or abusive I stay and enable stay...

i hate my brother with a firey passion

so i just tell on him not cuz i care about them knowing

but it just pisses him off when they find out

which means i win for the day :)

so i think its a fun sibling rivalry type of game haha