Lpod touch or Zune HD, NO HATERS!!!!! PLEASE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BOTH?

I wanna get a new mp3 player, my nano broke recently and i need my music!! I mainly listen to music and podcasts and watch movies, my brother has a touch and i sometimes mess around with apps, but have never used a zune, which is better for audio and apps btw could you tell me if the zune has good apps or games... show more I wanna get a new mp3 player, my nano broke recently and i need my music!!
I mainly listen to music and podcasts and watch movies, my brother has a touch and i sometimes mess around with apps, but have never used a zune, which is better for audio and apps
btw could you tell me if the zune has good apps or games or send a link to them?

on ipod touch:
pros: I have movies shows and music for it from his nano that just broke, safari, apps like face book, Youtube, email, and stuff like that, accelerometer
cons:apps cost money, low capacity (on the 200 dollar one), not as great as the I-phone (but we are on sprint so im stuck with my old crummy rumor1 by lg)

on Zune HD
Pros: touchscreen, cheaper, large capacity, my brother would offer to let him use his touch for apps, full browser
Cons: I don't know much about it, HD would suck on a small screen.

anyways any answers are greatly appreciated and no haters saying "touch sucks" or anything like that.
and im homeschooled so i listen to music during school all the time
and its in the video game section cuz of apps found in the product
suggestions for other ones are welcome
Thanks.