My name was spelled wrong on a tax form and submitted to the IRS what should I do?

I had received a inheritance and my information was submitted to the internal revenue department on a Fiduciary Form 1041 Schedule K-!. The information was been provided to the IRS with the U.S Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. When this information was submitted my name was spelled wrong and submitted... show more I had received a inheritance and my information was submitted to the internal revenue department on a Fiduciary Form 1041 Schedule K-!. The information was been provided to the IRS with the U.S Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. When this information was submitted my name was spelled wrong and submitted under the correct social security number. Is this going to be a problem because I have something to submit with the correct spelling of my name on the same 2009 tax return. What happens when a name is not spelled right and submitted to the IRS? I noticed this was spelled wrong months ago and said something about it but it was never corrected now I hope I do not have a problem. Plus I cannot tell by this form how much I owe if anything.
Update: I also wanted to add it was my first name that was spelled wrong when the K-1 form was submitted.