Is FEMA building Concentration Camps?

So, I went onto YouTube and found a few videos,.....

one was called FEMA Camps and the other FEMA Coffins.

Seems the govt has been investing in and building "something" quite like the Nazi Concentration Camps all over the United States lately.

I mean there are huge triple protected barbed wire fences with the tops of the barb wire pointing inward, complexes with train tracks leading up to what is typically known as cattle shoots with one way electronic turn-styles, multiple gas pipe connections throughout and then there is the matter of all the coffins that were purchased. All of these modifications and purchases took place on abandoned lots within the past two years.

So I must ask,....

why would FEMA make such purchases and renovations and/or what is your opinion on this?

I know this is a sensitive subject, and there is not much in the history of our world that compares to the atrocities of what happened during the rule of Hitler however when I saw these videos the past history of such continued to play in my mind, I don't know why, maybe it is because after all,....

at the very least we are to do is learn from our history,...yes?

*WORD*

(((Everybody,...and spirit alike)))

Favorite Answer

there is fema camps and coffins and they didn't buy all that for no reason and people who think the government wouldn't lie to us about things like that is full of ****

The concentration of camps in the states was predicted about twenty-five years ago. I remember it well reading an article and thinking that it is quite possible. The author did not mention FEMA but he did mention that the camps will most likely be dominated with blacks. I can't remember the authors name and would not be able to even bring up the magazine for my life. (it was a well regarded magazine like "Time" or "Mc Cleans" of Canada).

Anyways some time ago maybe seven years ago I started seeing all these sites from the states of home made videos showing FEMA camps and lots with fenced in buildings and the like. After Katrina struck New Orleans a whole slew of the videos from damn near every state cropped up and only the dedicated could keep up with the onslaught. But I don't think they are all Government operated grounds for the most part. I think that a lot of them are privately owned and the videographers were making up the story of FEMA and Government control etc, and using private property to justify their paranoia.

Don't get me wrong I do believe there are these camps in existence and ready for emergency actions against mob rule for one reason or another but most of the videos are not valid.

I do think that there is an agenda with these camps and I do think that the government has built these coffins and camps in preparations for a catastrophic disaster; man made or otherwise. But ... something of this magnitude in the hands of the wrong company of men and women can easily be abused. Abused to the point of using the disaster preparations for dictatorial powers. It can happen that way.

Let's just hope it never does come to that eh?

FEMA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency. the FEMA camps were temporary housing set up after the Katrina disaster. Since Katrina no disasters have displaced enough people to warrant a large relocation.

These are not concentration camps, but internment camps. They are at the ready for when the moslems pull another stunt like 9/11.

The camps will be as much for their protection as for ours.

I would hate to be a moslem after the next serious moslem terror attack: The righteous and justified response by rank-and-file Americans will make Kristalnacht look like a Boy Scout Jamboree.

First, though, we should mandate moslem registration against the time, when by their own actions, it becomes necessary to intern them. Registration would help us in locating them when it becomes necessary.

The followers of Mohamet must realise they have no future in our land, and that they should perhaps leave now, while they can still leave with their accounts and personal goods.

If they wait until deportations/internments they may be restricted to that which they can carry in one or two suitcases.

A solution must be found to the moslem problem we face. Finally.

• Moscow

You are mistaken when you say that there is not much in the history tof the world that compares to the Nazi atrocities.

In the 20th century alone there was the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia that saw 3 million murdered. The Rwandan massacre of 750,000 Tutsis by the Hutus. The massacre of 2 million Armenians by the Ottoman Turks. The 20 million Russians killed by Stalin and the countless millions of Chinese killed by The Cultural revolution.

Not to mention the Two World Wars.

There is plenty of historical evidence of Man's inhumanity to Man.

Anything is possible when a society feels threatened.

• These things already exist, and have for some time, and are in preparation for the day civil insurrection breaks out and the military is called in to round up tens of thousands of protesters. Detention centers were needed to inter hundreds of thousands of people when riots break out against the government.

Of course, the government will deny their existence.

OK, I have done quite a lot of research on this subject and I will say that we are entering some very rocky times. Not only for the american people but on a global level.

From what I have gathered through my research, this is whats going on.....seems like a lot of non-conventional information that is very taboo to most people but listen up.

Our federal reserve, its a privately owned company. Owned by the bankers. You can learn about this by watching "americas freedom to fascism" and "zeitgeist addendum" on google video. this is the basis of the corruption in the usa as well as all the other countries that are currently being converted to corrupt government systems.

Now, we live in a monetary based society, with that comes a means of control. when you think of our government, dont think in terms or republican, democrat, president, congress etc. for in reality, all of this means nothing. In every empire, there is an emperor. All of which have some agenda to achieve some goal. In the usa, our "emperor" is invisible. We have no idea who is actually running the show. All those people we see on the news, our "government" are just puppets saying whatever they are told to.

If you look at the past corruption within our government it is plain to see that "terrorist attacks" are usually implemented by the same people who claim to be trying to prevent it. Yes, I believe that our own government was behing the 911 attacks, and this is plain to see by watching "loose change" also available on the internet.

Now, since 911 was not as successful at scaring the american into submission as they intended, of course they are going to have to do it again. Bigger and better. I just saw on the news that "al qaeda" is planning another attack on the usa within the next 3-6 months. And our government has stated that it is "certain" to happen. My belief is that all those plastic coffins that FEMA is stacking, are intended to house the victims of this attack. And im also going to assume that after this attack, they will then bring in foreign troops to basically monitor, rape, etc the american people in their homes like they have carried out in all other countries time and time again.

The bankers, well...they could be doing this to reduce the population, which would follow through with the government request to eliminate 3/4 of the population. With a smaller population, they have more control. more power. more profits.

As of today, they run our food (Monsanto), poisoning us with chemicals in our water and air. Trying to kill us off with cancers and other illnesses. the fact that cancer has risen to 1 in 3 people is no mistake and definitely no accident. Do your research. Get off the grid. Stack food and water. Research natural food. Herbs and other resources of natural medicine. get far away from cities. Renewable energy sources. Learn how to grow food. In essence.....learn how to grasp your human instincts to survive and stop depending on the system. If you want to investigate for yourself further, I highly suggest researching these videos:

Food Inc. - very entertaining and informations

Raw for life

Chinese medicine

natural law

freedom to fascism

zeitgeist addendum

loose change

aaron russo interview

The obama deception

Big Pharma

These are just glimpses at the corruption in government. And it can give you an idea of what we are really working with here. please also see the links I have placed below. they are the news articles and such that tell you what they assume will happen by july 2010. Take care

This is old news. After the massive evacuation of New Orleans, FEMA decided to build a large evacuation center. The videos that have been posted are edited to include clips from prisons, etc. They are just another piece of oogah-boogah, let's scare Americans propaganda. Watch out..Da gov'mint's a-goin' ta git ja!

Call them what you wish ! They could also be used to house survivors of "The Big One" when southern Calif falls ! Or when a tsunami rolls across Florida or the next time New Orleans goes under water !

lol did u watch that endgame video to megadeth wrote a couple of songs on endgame new world order burt as the saying gos evil is done in the darkness while good is in the light where everyone can see