Is FEMA building Concentration Camps?

So, I went onto YouTube and found a few videos,..... one was called FEMA Camps and the other FEMA Coffins. Seems the govt has been investing in and building "something" quite like the Nazi Concentration Camps all over the United States lately. I mean there are huge triple protected barbed wire fences... show more So, I went onto YouTube and found a few videos,.....
one was called FEMA Camps and the other FEMA Coffins.
Seems the govt has been investing in and building "something" quite like the Nazi Concentration Camps all over the United States lately.
I mean there are huge triple protected barbed wire fences with the tops of the barb wire pointing inward, complexes with train tracks leading up to what is typically known as cattle shoots with one way electronic turn-styles, multiple gas pipe connections throughout and then there is the matter of all the coffins that were purchased. All of these modifications and purchases took place on abandoned lots within the past two years.

So I must ask,....
why would FEMA make such purchases and renovations and/or what is your opinion on this?

I know this is a sensitive subject, and there is not much in the history of our world that compares to the atrocities of what happened during the rule of Hitler however when I saw these videos the past history of such continued to play in my mind, I don't know why, maybe it is because after all,....
at the very least we are to do is learn from our history,...yes?

*WORD*

(((Everybody,...and spirit alike)))