Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 decade ago

Undergraduate Requirement: Entomology Study?

What kind of undergraduate degree should you have?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Biology. The key is finding a university with an entomology department. The more researchers you get to know as an undergrad, the easier it will be to get into a graduate program in entomology. If you can't find one locally don't let that dissuade you. Take Biology at a local school and transfer. The first 2 years of college are pretty much the same everywhere. You don't have to do them at an expensive school if money is tight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.