Who's you favorite person who sang in the remake of We Are the World?

Here's a list too (:

Wyclef Jean, Carlos Santana, will.i.am, Kevin Jonas, Jamie Foxx, Miley Cyrus, Snoop Dogg, Celine Dion, Keith Urban, Jeff Bridges, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Vince Vaughn, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Natalie Cole, Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Toni Braxton, Josh Groban, Zac Brown, Gladys Knight, Justin Bieber, Harry Connick Jr., LL Cool J, Robin Thicke, Rob Thomas, Jordin Sparks, Good Charlotte’s Madden brothers, Keri Hilson, Tyrese, Trey Songz, Katharine McPhee, Sean Garrett, Melanie Fiona, Kanye West, and Swizz Beatz

Update:

Whoever keeps sending thumbs down to people is probably not even reading their response so stop giving them.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My two favorite artists are there...

Celine Dion for the female and Josh Groban for the male...

I actually have two favorites for the female, but sadly, Fantasia Barrino was not there.

I wonder if she feels beaten since Jennifer Hudson was there who was only seventh in their season...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either Jordin Sparks, or Nick Jonas... orrr Celine Dion ;o)

• 1 decade ago

Lil Wayne

Trey Songz

• Amber
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Technically, Rob Thomas didn't have an actual solo in the song, or of course I would pick him. But as for the singers who actually sang solo, it would be Celine Dion. She has a beautiful voice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's hard to choose... I'd make a list:

1. Josh Groban

2.Jennifer Hudson

3.Toni Braxton

• Rob Thomas

• 1 decade ago

Josh Groban!

• 1 decade ago

Well I like them all but my favorite one was the one with a lot of artists that made the remix for Haiti. It's called We Are The World 25 For Haiti =] it's awsome

• 1 decade ago

nick joe and kevin jonas, miley cyrus, and jordin sparks. too thoguh

i don't give a crap about how many thumbs down i get.

• 1 decade ago

First off, whoever just gave everyone on this question thumbs down is really stupid.

I like Wyclef Jean's voice. (:

I hate Kanye West, racist *******.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.