Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

All you Buddhists, globalist "live in harmony" drones, and humanists, is this what you had in mind?

In January of this year, President Barrack Obama, the professed “leader” of the free world, signed Executive Order 13528. This order, which establishes a “Council of Governors,” these appointed directly by the president, is for the expressed purpose of building a national/domestic police partnership. The opening statement of this order reads:

“By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1822 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-181), and in order to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State governments to protect our Nation and its people and property,” it is hereby ordered as follows:

This executive order was issued for one purpose only, and that is to build a “legal” partnership between the federal government’s national military force and the domestic police state so that they become one and the same. But in reality, this “partnership” would be controlled by the executive branch of the federal government; this being the most dangerous kind of fascism. Nothing could be more treacherous or more of a threat to liberty than for one man, the president of this now “United State,” to have the power to control and use in domestic matters the entire federal military, the National Guard, the Reserves, the Coast Guard and all state police organizations. This would effectively give the president the power to establish Martial Law over the entire country at any given time of his choosing.

One reading of Section 2 of this order which outlines the functions should be enough to scare the living daylights out of even the most strident supporter of government. It says:

Sec. 2. Functions.

The Council shall meet at the call of the Secretary of Defense or the Co-Chairs of the Council to exchange views, information, or advice with the Secretary of Defense; the Secretary of Homeland Security; the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement; the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs; the Commander, United States Northern Command; the Chief, National Guard Bureau; the Commandant of the Coast Guard; and other appropriate officials of the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, and appropriate officials of other executive departments or agencies as may be designated by the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such views, information, or advice shall concern:

(a)

matters involving the National Guard of the various States;

(b)

homeland defense;

(c)

civil support;

(d)

synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and

(e)

other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

Besides the fact that virtually every major agency of force, both federal and domestic, is listed here, the one standout is the inclusion of the United States Northern Command or “NORTHCOM.” On October 1st, 2008, the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team, an elite combat squad returning from Iraq, became the first active-duty military unit to be dedicated and deployed for domestic duties. They are under direct control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of NORTHCOM. In addition, 20,000 more federal troops are to be added before 2011. Of course, this violates the Posse Comitatus Act and the original Insurrection Act; those two acts that forbid the federal government from using the military for domestic law enforcement, but since when has the constitution or written law ever stopped this out-of-control government from doing as it pleases? Any restriction on the use of federal troops in domestic affairs however, has now basically been rendered moot. That is due to new wording in the Insurrection Act that allows for federal intervention in cases of “natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition.” This is simply an open-ended invitation for the feds to be able to implement Martial Law any time and any place and for any reason they choose.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

...What exactly are you trying to present here?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a humanist and a "live in harmony drone", I am opposed to this. I believe that globalization is occuring and this is just an example of that happening, or at least proceeding to go in that direction.

World harmony is a great idea in my opinion, but achieving that through violent means and taking over middle eastern and S. American countries in order to bring this is not the answer because it brings to light the principles of the opposite idea of harmony, such as violence and death. Keep in mind that a lot of the foreign countries that NATO is taking over aren't necessarily enemies by their own accord. Take that how you will...

Also, the whole NWO order conspiracy has a lot of negative behind it, such as population control and slavery. I don't know if this is true or not, but since I haven't seen much to believe that it's not true, especially in a police state type of scenario, the whole question and details (which I thank you for sharing that information) represents the opposite ideals of whom you're claiming this executive order is responsible from and whom it benefits. By the way, this new law goes beyond what's considered buddhist, and harmonious, although I would agree with you that it is globalists. Whether future politicians are liberal or conservative, this new order will be beneficial to all of those in power.

Politicians, coupled with Corporate interest of the banking and elite business world (oil, technology), have been trying to push similar measures for decades, only to have the majority of states decline. They've now seemed to find a loophole, thinks to certain acts and revisions brought forward during the past presidential administration (not bashing Bush particuarly, it was bound to happen regardless of who was in office). 9/11 changed everything, regardless of whether or not you believe it was foreign terrorsists or the native government.

To that one person, this law is in a cooperative agreement with Canada, but it still applies to the United States.

Source(s): www.globalreseach.ca provides all kinds of info on what's going on in the world, and it's non partisan.
  • 1 decade ago

Watch out for the black helicopters and keep your foil hat firmly in place. Maybe add a second layer to the hat.

• 1 decade ago

I'm scared to go out .......in case they track me with the implant in my head

They have 'special beams' (based on captured alien technology) that can watch you in your own home and everything you say is recorded in giant mainframe computers.

They are coming for all of us. Have you got your mini-gun pack yet ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You know that there are people outside of the USA right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█

░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█

░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.