Isn't it kind of screwed up that you can only get divorced under the circumstance of adultery and not abuse?

I found a girls question on here her husband threatens her and has held a gun to her head. That is crap that Christianity says you can't get a divorce unless adultery. Also it says you commit adultery if you marry a divorced woman. How can you Christians just sit back and believe that? How can you say the... show more I found a girls question on here her husband threatens her and has held a gun to her head. That is crap that Christianity says you can't get a divorce unless adultery. Also it says you commit adultery if you marry a divorced woman. How can you Christians just sit back and believe that? How can you say the Christian God is merciful? Here are the verses if you don't believe me. Don't you think a perfect God would have added in abuse as well to those verses?

Matthew 19:3-9 (New International Version)

3Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"

4"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'[a] 5and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'[b]? 6So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

7"Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"

8Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

1 Corinthians 7:10-11 (New International Version)

10To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. 11But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.