Maestro debit card issue number or valid from?

I have a maestro debit card and I know I should be able to pay with it on the internet. However the problem is that they require an issue number or valid from date. What do I do if my card doesn't have either of these things? All I have is the credit card number, my name and valid thru on the front and my... show more I have a maestro debit card and I know I should be able to pay with it on the internet. However the problem is that they require an issue number or valid from date. What do I do if my card doesn't have either of these things? All I have is the credit card number, my name and valid thru on the front and my signature plus some kind of TAG SYSTEMS number on the back side of the card.
Update: I do have a Visa card, however the bank does not allow me to use it for internet payment.
Update 2: Again, thank you for the reply, but this is ALL of the info on my maestro card:

Front: Credit card number, owner name, valid thru
Back: my signature

There is absolutely no other info on it other than my bank info (adress etc)