Lady GaGa monster ball?

I recently went to see Lady Gaga on her Monster Ball tour, when I went I had to get seated tickets. She's coming back to the UK in May and I want to get standing tickets but I'm unaware on how old you have to be to stand. It said on ticketmaster that you had to be 14+ but I read somewhere else it was 16+, could you please tell me how old you have to be? Thanks. BTW I'm 14.

• Lucy
    Favorite Answer

I went to a Muse concert last year and i'm 14, I had standing tickets and you're supposed to be 16, but they just let me go through, if you're an old looking teenager then you should be able to get through! I certainly don't look 14 though. Lol.

I really wanted to go to the concert this may but I spent £65 on my ticket last time and my Mum said it's too much money to go again as the tickets started off at like £80.

I hope you can go though!♥

I would probably take ticketmaster's word for it.

BTW I'm hella jealous. I was supposed to see her earlier this month but the tickets sold out ages ago. :(

• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over 18.

So, you should be okay.

try craigslist :)