Help please reword this paragraph. 10 points guaranteed :D?

The study, funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, found that the percentage of children who reported being physically bullied over the past year had declined from nearly 22 percent in 2003 to under 15 percent in 2008. The percentage reporting they'd been assaulted by other youths, including their siblings, dropped from 45 percent to 38.4 percent.

Thank you so much :)

Update:

Help me REWORD please not add an extra comma.

Update 2:

UMM is my laptop screwing up or did you REALLY write this:

Funded justice, deparment percentage children 22 percent including percent 2008. Study U.S. assaulted youths siblings bullied. 15 under physically 45 of from their. Funded past nearly past 38.4 percent.

?? That makes no sense whatsoever!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The study, funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, found that in 2003 nearly 22% of children had reported being physically bullied over the past year, declining to under 15% in 2008. The reports that they'd been assaulted by other youths, including their siblings, dropped from 45% to 38.4% during the same time period.

• 1 decade ago

The study, funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, found that the percentage of children who reported being physically bullied over the past year had declined from nearly 22 percent in 2003, to under 15 percent in 2008. The percentage reporting that they'd been assaulted by other youths, including their siblings, dropped from 45 percent to 38.4 percent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a Study funded by the U.S Department of Justice, indicated that 22% of children that had reported being physically bullied in 2003 had dropped to less then 15% by 2008.The children who had reported being bullied by siblings and other youths, dropped from 45% to 38.4%

• 1 decade ago

Funded justice, deparment percentage children 22 percent including percent 2008. Study U.S. assaulted youths siblings bullied. 15 under physically 45 of from their. Funded past nearly past 38.4 percent.

I think I got you off to a pretty good start. Just take the remaining words and randomly insert them. Best of luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

An English armed forces captain of the pilgrims remeberd for his greatness and constent bravery in conflict is Myles Standish . Born in Lancashire 1587. by way of his skirmishes, his existence in New England, and his previous age Myles Standish remained a brilliant chief and is not any longer probable forgotten as a brilliant axample to all of Englnd

• 4 years ago

An English military captain of the pilgrims remeberd for his greatness and constent bravery in conflict is Myles Standish . Born in Lancashire 1587. with the aid of his skirmishes, his existence in New England, and his previous age Myles Standish remained a brilliant chief and heavily isn't forgotten as a brilliant axample to all of Englnd

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.