(Correct link) I might be an elective mute? But what's wrong with that? I don't understand. Enlighten me.?

PLEAS GO TO THIS LINK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND! If you don't go to this link, then don't answer my question. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AswD0bJK8AMMVJQiLH.LrCjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100311024813AAgvdRH I posted this question just last night..Got some pretty good answers, and I learned a few... show more PLEAS GO TO THIS LINK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND! If you don't go to this link, then don't answer my question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AswD0bJK8AMMVJQiLH.LrCjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100311024813AAgvdRH

I posted this question just last night..Got some pretty good answers, and I learned a few things about myself..Hell, my psychiatrist keeps telling me i'm anti-social, but I'm not. I'm just a quiet person, like..Imagine the protagonist "LINK" in the LOZ games.

But WHY is this a problem? Why are people telling me to practice speaking? I don't want to! I just want to know how to communicate without actually speaking..I hate speaking to people. And I don't really like it when people talk..My BEST example is..The game that I felt absolutely relaxed with playing was the legend of zelda, because no one spoke..It was just text, I got to read through it..
But with video games nowadays like GTA IV, AC2, whenever someone talks, I turn the volume down..
I don't know why. Now WHY is this a problem? At my last school, I was with a group of talkative people that understood me without me having to speak. My teachers even read my face..I love being quiet..God, and It's NOT a self esteem issue..I just don't like talking, other then Iming someone or texting them..It's a hassle. And combine THAT with my heavy european accent, along with people continuously asking me "what?" after everything I say.

I always have to repeat myself just because these stupid kids at my school can't understand me. That makes it difficult to get into conversation with others. And I express my annoyance by sighing heavily, and shaking my head. I have a weird accent that most people can't make out..It's like..I don't know, either polish or Russian..Don't ask..My ancestry is literally from all over. It's hard memorizing what nationality I am. I just go on to say that I'm a mutt. (slang for mixed)

Excuse me for ranting, but..I just don't understand what's wrong with not speaking. A lot of people from my past understood me just by my body language, and facial expression..Besides, people are so rude..I live in the city, and..I'm not like them..I'm calm, collective, and soft, while these people are like..Just plain loud and obnoxious. Proof of this is when I actually try saying something in class, and people just ignore me. They interrupt me all the time, even the adults..Even when I talk to someone, that person keeps interrupting me, not letting me finish.

So, you tell me what's wrong..I've already told you what's wrong. Now I'd like to hear what you people think is wrong. Besides, people best understand me if I just hold my silence..So, do I REALLY have to practice speaking? Cuz I really don't want to..Really, I don't..At one of my middle schools, people beat me up a lot, but..The girls liked me, a lot..And that was because I was quiet, and gentle..I never got angry. I used to be groped, even o.o..But it wasn't until I started talking that..The moment was ruined. Yeah, I am weird, and I do say the wrong stuff, which further justifies my right to hold my silence and still be accepted.

Now it's your turn to talk. I had to post this twice because I accidentally put in a broken link, and because I said some offensive things...Now, see what I mean? That's an example..
Also, I don't have a problem with being a "mute"..It's the other people that have the problem..
Update: How am I lazy? I just don't like noise..