Gift ideas for 7 year old twin girls?

They are my neighbors and my son was invited to their party. I'm clueless.

Favorite Answer

get them some hair ties, fingernail polish. or you can get them some barbies. but what ever you do make sure they get the same thiing!!!! I' m a twin and when the other gets something different its not pretty! lol you could get them baby dolls. coloring books, craft kits. those giant fuzzy posters you color those are always fun too!

Source(s): I' m a twin

Barbie's are great for 7 years old girls but they can get pricey. I like the idea of the fuzzy posters with markers. You can get them at Michael's craft store. Or get them a combo gift of craft stuff... paper, crayons, glue sticks and things to glue on the papers. Things like sequins, buttons, colored feathers. All this stuff can be found at Michael's too. Polly pockets is a great stand by too. They are small and inexpensive and you can get them in different colors so the girls can tell each others apart. Get creative with it and have fun shopping in different isles that you go down for your boys!

Source(s): I'm a mom of a 7 year old girl.

what about some art and craft sets... bracelets, or necklace sets! 7 yr olds love that stuff!

depends what kind of girl they are

Girly: a princess for each of them or a barbie or nailpolish

give each a care bear stuffed animal or something

Gum or nintendo ds one for each of them