Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

how to get rid of belly fat?

you know when you sit down and you see that syupid stomach fat there and its annoying.but when you stand up you look really skinny.

i hate when i sit because i look fat.and i can stand up forever lol.so how do i get rid of belly fat???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How to get rid of the Fat Belly!!!

If you want to lose weight in your belly you have to lose it throughout. The best way to lose the fat in the stomach area is by proper diet and exercise. Here are some tips for what should be done and what should not be done to reduce your belly fat. To read it check out http://www.medimanage.com/my-weight/articles/how-t...

• Julia
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• 10 years ago

Oh Jesus i have that same problem too girl ! grrr i hate it. I have strong legs and upper body is strong too, but i have a tummy ! i feel like it won't go away. The only way to lose stomach fat is do to cardio and strength training, don't focus on spot reduction because it doesn't work at all. You have at least do 30-60 min of cardio 3 times a week and strength training 2 times a week for 30-45 mins.

• 4 years ago

Don't eat that much junk food with fat in it. Just cut down a bit. If you already eat good food, I recommend more cardio. Like instead of walking, ride a bike. It'll burn calories and will work your whole body.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Do some intense interval exercises for at least 30 mins a day for 6 days a week. OR...just face reality and not sit down ever again.

• 10 years ago

you've got too do more cardio 4 - 5 days a week for 40 - 60 mins.. thats what u need to do...

u also need to eat more protein an less carbs

and try some weight training with high reps.. also try running on a empty stomach.. u burn fat faster..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Work From Home Guy is a Multi Level Marketing person. This was a complete waste of time and is an abuse of this site. He is trying to sell his product.

Source(s): I wasted my time and watched the bogus video.
  • User
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

That's not enough fat to need to lose it, I'd rather have a cuddly girl with a bit of squishiness than a bony girl.

• 10 years ago

For me, i...

- Ate lots and lots of fruit until 12:00pm

- Then ate normal, until about 7 or 8pm

- Then i just stopped eating for the day

The later you eat, the more fat you gain.

It worked for me, and my friends who just had her third kid.

• 10 years ago

You do plenty of crunches or leg raises...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.