hells kitchen vs kitchen nightmares..?

which do you prefer & why?

and is hells kitchen comming back for another season?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Hell's Kitchen, I like Kitchen Nightmares too,but it is always the same,you know Ramsey will come in a fix up the place and they will succeed.

• 10 years ago

Kitchen nightmares

• 10 years ago

Kitchen Nightmares, because it's about real people and real places and not just another lousy "reality" show. Heck the F Word is better than Hells Kitchen.

• 10 years ago

Hell's Kitchen.

I only watch Kitchen Nightmares to hold me between seasons. There better be another season. I love the show!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

hells kitchen love all the competition and drama ! but like kitchen nightmares also

• 6 years ago

Ramsey ought to use real convicts to yell at !!! Or maybe your typical "yo bro" street schmuck with a chip on his shoulders.

That'll be worth watching ! Even on a PPV because yknow a ***** slappin gonna happen ! I'd like to see Gordon pick up a huge vat of donkey **** and dump it right on some wanne be gangsters head when he over cooked the scallops !!!!!! lol ...

• 10 years ago

Hells Kitchen! I love the competition aspect of it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Kitchen Nightmares, I enjoy watching him help people turn their businesses around...

• 10 years ago

Kitchen Nightmares. Gordon is hysterical when he's trying to get through to smug chefs who don't know how to cook in his eyes.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Conviction Kitchen.

Why? They use real convicts!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.