hells kitchen vs kitchen nightmares..?

which do you prefer & why?

and is hells kitchen comming back for another season?

Best Answer

Hell's Kitchen, I like Kitchen Nightmares too,but it is always the same,you know Ramsey will come in a fix up the place and they will succeed.

Kitchen nightmares

Kitchen Nightmares, because it's about real people and real places and not just another lousy "reality" show. Heck the F Word is better than Hells Kitchen.

Hell's Kitchen.

I only watch Kitchen Nightmares to hold me between seasons. There better be another season. I love the show!!

hells kitchen love all the competition and drama ! but like kitchen nightmares also

Ramsey ought to use real convicts to yell at !!! Or maybe your typical "yo bro" street schmuck with a chip on his shoulders.

That'll be worth watching ! Even on a PPV because yknow a ***** slappin gonna happen ! I'd like to see Gordon pick up a huge vat of donkey **** and dump it right on some wanne be gangsters head when he over cooked the scallops !!!!!! lol ...

Hells Kitchen! I love the competition aspect of it.

Kitchen Nightmares, I enjoy watching him help people turn their businesses around...

Kitchen Nightmares. Gordon is hysterical when he's trying to get through to smug chefs who don't know how to cook in his eyes.

Conviction Kitchen.

Why? They use real convicts!