Christians - Are you saying that in you lived in the times of the OT, you would follow OT rules?

Many Christians dismiss the OT as they say it was rules for a different time and people (Even though the 10 commandments are in the OT). OT = Old Testament(as some seem not to know this) Is they any Christian that would admit that they would follow God's rules if they lived in the times of the OT? Would... show more Many Christians dismiss the OT as they say it was rules for a different time and people (Even though the 10 commandments are in the OT). OT = Old Testament(as some seem not to know this)

Is they any Christian that would admit that they would follow God's rules if they lived in the times of the OT?

Would you stone gays, non Christians, people who work on the Sabbath and rape victims if you lived in these times?

Or would you tell your God he is wrong to instruct these things even in these times?

Remember you are killing these people just because who they are, not because they are hurting anyone.

Bible verses(as I know if I don't include them some will deny these exist):
Dt.13:6-10 (non Christian)
Lev.20:13 (homosexuals)
Deuteronomy 22:23-24 (rape victims)
Numbers 15:32-56 (working on the Sabbath)
Update: @@insertcoolname - thought I said different time and PEOPLE? Would you stone innocent people is the question if placed in this situation?