What works bettter? nair vs veet.?

nair or veet hair removal cream?

Best Answer

Veet has a remover for sensitive skin that works quite well. Though, as with Nair the smell is quite strong! Just be sure to not leave it on too long. Also, use the little "scraper" that comes along with it - that makes a big difference.

I'm with you - I don't like pain either. I use an electric razor - can't stand the sight of blood, and Murphy's Law says that if you shave with a regular razor, no matter how careful you are, there WILL be blood. lol I've used depilatories like Nair and Veet, and got the most awful burning rashes on my legs - so even though I have to do it more often - I shave.

Pink Princess, what are you doing for Nair to burn you?

I've used it for years with nothing like that.

I ditched Veet for Nair and been using it since. a bit messy but its works fine.

Okay so I tried nair and it left scars all over my legs so just so you know they both will leave scars, burn you, and burn the hair off also they hurt really bad! It is much easier to shave with some soft razors i reccomend using Venus Gillette the blue and green one, with some shaving cream that is mixed in with lotion, like Skintimate brand it is really soft smooth and keeps your hair off for 4 days instead of one!

nair

Neither work!!!! Save your $$$. They smell like rotten eggs and do not take off a single strand of hair. I have very thin hair, light hair too and didn't work!!!

• =)

i suggest neither. ive tried veet, and it doesnt work quite well... and it takes too much time. id rather shave! :D

Source(s): PEOPLES! help with minee? ;) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201003...

nair , it just stinks !

NAIR

nair!!!

i use it :)