Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Is the Gujarat Genocide in history books of India?

The Gujarat Genocide which was done by Hindus against Muslims. Is that event gonna be in the text books in India?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

India is a corrupt state!

1/3 of India has been taken over by the Naxalite-Maoists, who are a insurgency group fighting against the Indian republic! Just look up the red corridor!

There are MANY seperatist movements within India... The seven sister states of India all want seperation from India!

India has the highest amount of aids, and the most amount of poverty! They are a destroyed nation!

The billions of dollars India may make goes in to the pockets of less than 1% of the population! Most of India is under extreme poverty and ruled by corrupt politicians and feudals who put so much interest on the poor that they are literally kept as slaves!

I am thankful that nations like Maldives, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, China and Sri Lanka are other nations within the region that are quite different from the failing India. They have much better infrastructure and are doing much better.

@Simple Truth, The Muslim's freed the Hindus and got rid of Sati (bride burning) and the Caste system! Muslims ruled India, but India still remains 80% non-Muslim, and we gave them the freedom and peace!

But Hindus have always persecuted Muslims and Muslims are the victims of Hindu tyranny and oppression!

@Muslima, you sound like a slave of a Hindu. In Pakistan real history is taught. The infrastructure is much better in Pakistan than in India, and the RSS, BJP and Hindutva radicals are distorting history in Indian textbooks!

Why you Indians always try and change the subject? Shame on you! In Pakistan we value Islam and education and we are an Islamic republic!

You have obviously been brainwashed by your BJP and RSS media, you tool of a Hindu state! Pakistan is much better than India, and Pakistan is showing the real history, unlike you Indians!

India is a failed state, it wont last 10 more years. The Naxalites are coming, seperatist movements will destroy you

Gandhi was a pervert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bFeLBek3VI

Youtube thumbnail

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

wake up guys Indian text books dont mention any of the riots or genocide whther its done by Hindu or Muslim people cos small children are not supposed to learn all this .And this is not your Pakistan Education Board to fill the young minds with such sad or unfortunate events from the past. Indian text books are silent abt any communal riots....

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I like the site for its outspokenness, which the sham intellectual Hindus lack. Many of the protagonists of partition adverted to the diametrically opposite beliefs of Hindus and Muslims. I am not a student of Indian History. Whatever history I learnt tells me that the feud between Jaichandra and Pritiv Raj, the Hindu kings made them weaker and the day Prithviraj Chauhan lost the war to Mohammed Gourie spelled doom to the Hindus for ever. The floodgate had been opened with the death of Prithviraj Chauhan. I do not advocate that Hindus of modern times should treat the Muslims as their arch enemies. But, they must be on their guard. Take a resolve to protect their faith. Be entrenched in their faith. Rid themselves of the evils of caste and injustice to the oppressed class of the society. The teaching of Mohammed is based on monotheism. To consider that Hinduism is a polytheistic religion is a travesty of truth. They are ignorant about the theology of Hinduism. Hinduism believes in oneness of God but believes that God manifests himself in myriad forms. The diversity of God's forms is only because of the differing perceptions of the people.

• 1 decade ago

Extremists Hindus may have written that it was stated by Muslims.

They are the worst liars just like Yahud of Israel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doubt it..Indians top priority atm is to get all its citizens patriotic.... it should also include the amont of kashmiris killed by the hand of indian hindu forces..and the amount of millions of poor Mohajir killed when they were migration to pak from india by hindus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_violence

They would probably make it seem like Muslims should be held responsible or they may not even have it in books. India sucks. We know that already.

• borhan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

some say amitab bachan is also related with this murder .

every day indian border guard is killing muslim bangladeshi in borders .every year 600-700 bangladeshi musims is killed by these indian hindus .

• 1 decade ago

Indian history is not tempered with as in Pakistan where they want to rewrite history.

Good luck with your Maddrrasa schools.

BTW--Note my words-Pak will not survive another 20 years.

Not so much because of outside threats.

Self destruction- pure and simple

Sink in the cesspool of lies. falsehood, denial and hate.

Again, this not because the so called "Enemies of Pakistan " wish ,but simply because of what is going on in Pakistan.

Yes there is corruption, and dishonesty in other countries too, but the sheer level of the same in Pakistan is simply disastrous.

• C63AMG
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you want people to condemn aggressors like Modi in India, then you better get ready to condemn Hitler, Saddam, Yazid, Muwiya,Omar,Abu Bakraa and Saudi Arabia for not condemning Israel and yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whatttt? Why don't you go sit on batman n vanish into thin air, ya fat sockhead lol or i'll just let my chickens scratch ur eyeballs out lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.