Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

Cancelling amazon prime?

I recieved the amazon prime free 30 day trial so that I could recieve one of my orders the next day but I saw that amazon prime costs £49 per month and i dont want to pay this. It also said I could cancel the trial at any time but I dont know how? Can someone please tell me how (its amazon UK if that makes a difference...not sure if it does).

Favorite Answer

You can cancel it from Your Account page. If that doesn't work call them on their 0800 number. Amazon Prime is so NOT worth the money. I tried it and it was anything but One Day delivery - try one week for some items! Or longer!!! Oh, and if you do call them do it during the middle of the day as you'll get a call centre in Scotland. In the evenings you get a call centre in Malaysia and they read from pre-written scripts.

I cancelled my account from 2015 over the 800 number phone number. Guess what December 11, 2016 they charged me $107.00. Texas Nanny is not happy.

I think it is 49 per year.

just had same probelham wating for refund after live chat