how do i get custody of my child in the state of new mexico?

I have a friend thats a new daddy. Well the mom didnt let him sign the birth certificate. Now she has a restraining order against him and taking him for child support. She is violating the order because she wont leave. She says that she doesn't have anywhere to go or that if hes not with her she will hurt the baby. What can he do?

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.