Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

could something be wong with my baby....pls help?

Hi,

I'm 5 weeks n 2 days preg. I have a doctor's appointment today. for the past 1 week im experiencing mild to moderate pain in lower abdomen n back and vomitting in the morning. today im having moderate pain thru the day and didnt vomit early morning but just before lunch. I was feeling tired all through the week but i feel so fresh today... and i didnt get my stools for almost 2 days now...

has something happ to the baby? do i need to panic bcos of these changes n no stool

pls help

Favorite Answer

You could always get yourself a new keyboard and then all the letters on it would work.

What in the adventure that your spelling of atheist is incorrect? Oh wait - it incredibly is. At one time, maximum folk of people interior the international concept the Earth exchange into flat - yet that did no longer make it so. LOL at Tectonic French Toast! i actually took the Wong way abode final night - for a cocktail and a few munchies at Wong's eating place. Yummmmm. If it incredibly is Wong, i do no longer wanna be Wight. ;) Vestigiality - please pass look up "atheism" interior the dictionary. extra: Sorry Morey. Cheers! (clinks glass with Morey in the past sipping.)

Vomiting is normal at 5 weeks and its probably just stuff stretching ligaments things like that Good luck and congrats!

sounds like normal pregnancy niggles to me. i had alot of period like cramping/ pain in early pregnanacy. sickness, discomfort and constipation are all common in early pregnancy.

good luck and try not to worry

Source(s): 37 weeks pregnant