Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這些英文句子 還有地方需要改過嗎?

A few weeks before Chinese New Year, my mom asked me to clean the house as she is too busy working and the house is really messy. What I need to do include wiping the windows, watering the plants and sweeping the floor.

After I finished cleaning up the house, I realized how painstaking these chores are. I could not help but respect my mother for she does these hardworks every single day.

After my mom got home, she is happy to see the cleaned house. She complimented me for my hardwork.

有搓的地方請幫忙改改~~~謝謝囉!!

請問老登→有##的地方就是改出來的句子嗎!?

如果是~~那可以幫我把這些短文縮減成通順的五句話OK嗎!?

可是這五句話當中一定要包含wiping the windows, watering the plants and sweeping the floor. 這些字 感恩喔~~~~ 希望可以幫我這個忙.....

Rating
  • 老登
    Favorite Answer

A few weeks before Chinese New Year, my mom asked me to clean the house as she is too busy working and the house is really messy.

## A few weeks before Chinese New Year, my mom asked me to clean the

house because she was too busy working and the house was really messy.

What I need to do include wiping the windows, watering the plants and sweeping the floor.

## I needed to do many things including wiping the windows, watering the plants and sweeping the floor.

## After I finished cleaning up the house, I realized how painstaking these chores were. I could not help but respect my mother for she does all these

housework every single day.

## After my mom got home, she was happy to see the cleaned house.

She said she was very proud of me for my hardwork.

希望能幫到你喔!