Weegie board turned wrong.?

A couple of weeks ago, I played on a weegie board with my friends. I did ask it a couple of question and it said I'm related to someone named Barb and she knows my mom, her friend, and most of all ME. She said she is my guardian angel, but the next day my friends and I went to play, Barb turned evil, I mean evil. She said she mairried Satin and is planning on taking me on May 25,2010. She also said she is burried in my woods. I didn't belive her, so I ended the game and went outside into the woods and there was her grave saying "Here Lies Barb..........."

Also, my friend talking to a girl named Alexis(7 years old), who killed herself and the day my friend and I talked to her the glass went towards my friend and then circled around the board 3 times. What does this mean? My friend has scratches from this "thing" and I want it to STOP! HELP ME PLEASE!! SERIOUS ANSWERS!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • wren
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oujie boards are used for summoning demons and if you don't want to to get badly hurt burn the thing. It isn't a board game either..it looks harmless but as you have found out, the consequences of using it are quite deadly.

possession, madness and hysteria are only 3 things that can happen to you.

You want answers ?

Talk to a priest or minister and tell them what happened and ask them to pray over the board. Then over you girls.

THEN BURN IT............

and don't try and play the devil at his own game or you will lose out very badly.

Find a harmless game to play, like Monopoly, or Chinese Checkers...at least you'll still have your sanity at the end of it.

i'll pray for you too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ouija (correct spelling)

Rationalists contend that users unconsciously direct the path of the triangle to produce a word that is in that person's unconscious thought process. This unconscious behavior is known as ideomotor action, a term coined by William Carpenter in 1882. It is also known as automatism.[8] Some people may be convinced that the "powers" of the ouija board are real because they are unaware that they are in fact moving the piece and therefore assume that the piece must be moving due to some other "spiritual force". The unconscious thought process may produce an answer that is different from what the user expected in their conscious thought process—thus perpetuating the idea that the board has "mystical powers". The Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode on Ouija Boards ran an experiment using unbiased participants. Questions were being asked to the late William Frawley showing solid "Yes" and "No" answers. The participants were then blindfolded and the board was turned 180 degrees without their knowledge. With continued questioning, the planchette then traveled to bare areas of the board where the participants believed the "Yes" and "No" marks were located, but in fact were not.

• 1 decade ago

is this a real one or the gay **** u bought at k mart and also its all if u belive in that also b/c i played it onec and you cant have any lights one and **** and both hand have to be on the thing lightly my friends pushed it so it said thing so yea and also if it gets real bad dont talk to it and burn the board or see a demonoligest kk good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omfg that is sooo freaky! i dont know what to tell u other than to stop playing that weegie board that would scare the crap out of me but if you wan to do that kind of light a white candal b4 you do it atracts good spirits

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are you high???

did you take any drugs? because nobody would believe that story

My recommendation: Go see a psychiatrist quick before they send you to the insane asylum

• Fat J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Then dont play with the board anymore its all bullsh't anyways...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a monkey can make-up a scary story too

how old do you think i am ?...NINE ??

that is the DUMMMMEST story i ever heard

• iDork
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

drugs are bad m-kay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.