Weegie board turned wrong.?

A couple of weeks ago, I played on a weegie board with my friends. I did ask it a couple of question and it said I'm related to someone named Barb and she knows my mom, her friend, and most of all ME. She said she is my guardian angel, but the next day my friends and I went to play, Barb turned evil, I mean... show more A couple of weeks ago, I played on a weegie board with my friends. I did ask it a couple of question and it said I'm related to someone named Barb and she knows my mom, her friend, and most of all ME. She said she is my guardian angel, but the next day my friends and I went to play, Barb turned evil, I mean evil. She said she mairried Satin and is planning on taking me on May 25,2010. She also said she is burried in my woods. I didn't belive her, so I ended the game and went outside into the woods and there was her grave saying "Here Lies Barb..........."

Also, my friend talking to a girl named Alexis(7 years old), who killed herself and the day my friend and I talked to her the glass went towards my friend and then circled around the board 3 times. What does this mean? My friend has scratches from this "thing" and I want it to STOP! HELP ME PLEASE!! SERIOUS ANSWERS!