Why do men like to watch porn?

Women can answer as well. The other night I got on the computer an internet window was left open by my husband. He was searching for porn websites. I am not insecure, jealous nor mad because of this. I am just curious to know what is it about porn, is it exciting, curiosity, a turn and etc.. I have not never seen a porn video nor have search anything related to porn on the internet. Just want people's different opinions.

Favorite Answer

Please realize that Porn destroys, see in this Video the lives of those destroyed by those involved in the Industry

Dead Porn Stars Memorial www.shelleylubben.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0q_VGacfNk

Youtube thumbnail

By far, the most searched for terms on the internet are related to pornography. Pornography is rampant in the world today. Perhaps more than anything else, Satan has succeeded in twisting and perverting sex. He has taken what is good and right (loving sex between a husband and wife) and replaced it with lust, pornography, adultery, rape, and homosexuality. Pornography can be the first step on a very slippery slope of ever-increasing wickedness and immorality (Romans 6:19). The addictive nature of pornography is well documented. Just as a drug user must consume greater and more powerful quantities of drugs to achieve the same “high,” pornography drags a person deeper and deeper into hard-core sexual addictions and ungodly desires.

The three main categories of sin are the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (1 John 2:16). Pornography definitely causes us to lust after flesh, and it is undeniably a lust of the eyes. Pornography definitely does not qualify as one of the things we are to think about, according to Philippians 4:8. Pornography is addictive (1 Corinthians 6:12; 2 Peter 2:19), and destructive (Proverbs 6:25-28; Ezekiel 20:30; Ephesians 4:19). Lusting after other people in our minds, which is the essence of pornography, is offensive to God (Matthew 5:28). When habitual devotion to pornography characterizes a person’s life, it demonstrates the person is not saved (1 Corinthians 6:9).

For those involved in pornography, God can and will give the victory. Are you involved with pornography and desire freedom from it? Here are some steps to victory: 1) Confess your sin to God (1 John 1:9). 2) Ask God to cleanse, renew, and transform your mind (Romans 12:2). 3) Ask God to fill your mind with Philippians 4:8. 4) Learn to possess your body in holiness (1 Thessalonians 4:3-4). 5) Understand the proper meaning of sex and rely on your spouse alone to meet that need (1 Corinthians 7:1-5). 6) Realize that if you walk in the Spirit, you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh (Galatians 5:16). 7) Take practical steps to reduce your exposure to graphic images. Install pornography blockers on your computer, limit television and video usage, and find another Christian who will pray for you and help keep you accountable.

Males instinct turned on sexually by site of females buttocks and larger breasts. It's the way cave men knew she could mate. That plus her cycle and a smell.

Females, touch she responded to caresses from males.

So after X thousands of years of evolution it's difficult to break old instincts.

But, Adult Movies have changed and are changing. Slowly but they are changing.

Use to be a porn movie included certain scenes that were sorta stock footage.

Each film had the same formula. Male Female sex with show make climax. The more graphic the better. Followed by Female Female sex. Then Male Female Female another graphic make climax end of movie. Not much plot not My acting and the worst music and fake female climaxes imagined.

Now that poems gone more main stream

you see more softcore porn such as on cable TV. Gone are the make climax shots and gone is the camera showing penetration from every possible angle.

The formula remains and the plots are not top rate but some of the actors are better and the music getting better.

• Xo Ter

Funny that you ask this now as I just closed a porn website I was on. I personally watch it to release my sexual urges, not for enjoyment or because the woman is hot, ofcourse that's a plus, makes it easier to 'get off'. Mainly, I just watch it to 'come' or let it out, then I close the window as soon as I'm finished. These are natural urges afterall which any living thing has.

i can see some getting turned on by naked chicks. Tho i'm not sure why the guys are always ugly... maybe it gives the male viewer a sence of at least i'm hotter but that seems more of a female thought...

i like it to possibly build up my idea bank for idea's when my sex life get's not so exciting.

sometimes it's just for comical reasons liek WOW that perosn did what and for some reason i have to watch it again.

remember men are visual and porn is visual stimulation. most women need more that just looking they need a plot some sort of emotion. Hense why there are stupid plots in most porno;s

• Because it is reasonably attractive naked people having sex.

I thought that would be obvious. Men like sex. They like naked women. So putting those two things together is pretty much a happy thought for most men. Add to that it is sexually stimulating...

Personally, I like watching good porn. Crappy porn sucks though...

I am a woman, I watch porn. I watch porn with my guy. I watch porn when he isn't around and I want to get off. It is just all about getting turned on, for me anyway.

I like to watch porn, but I wouldn't go out of my way to order it on pay-per-view, or look for a website. We used to get the channels for free and I watched them. Some are hilarious. Some give you ideas. Some make you horny. My husband won't watch it though for whatever reason.

For the same reason some women enjoy porn. Visual Stimulation. Also you know exactly how to please your body and sometimes doing yourself gives you the best orgasm. I'm just sayin.

I watch porn with my husband, it's not a bad thing.It makes intimate night's better sometimes.

watch it alone when he is gone and you will see that it's not a bad thing to watch alone or together.

we like it because you need something to look at that normal girls don't do. and plenty of women watch porn too!lol