On the drive to work this morning it was announced in the radio that America want Nery Castillo?

They want to get Nery to replace Cabanas due to his insident. I don't know if America needs someone like Nery. All he's been in the last couple of years is a cry baby. America made one of their best dicisions obtaining Cabanas but Nery Castillo? What do you guys think?

In the other hand Nery does need to start playing or he's career will be over sooner than he expected.

Saludos...........

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, according to the President of America.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blogs/index?entryI...

• 1 decade ago

personally, i don't think America needs to get nery to replace cabañas. I THINK that America already has good players to replace cabañas. for example Daniel Marquez. sure he's a youngster and all, but that kid has talent.also, Tony Lopez, hes good too,but they need more playing time. they both scored against queretaro-one of the worst teams in the league-but its a start right?i just think Chucho just needs to give them more playing time, especially Marquez. anyone agree.?

Source(s): MY OPINION
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Crybaby? dude he lost both his parents recently, no **** he's gunna have issues, but yeah I hope he goes to America so he can get back his level

• 1 decade ago

He Sucks he will never replace cabanas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i hope its true that would be awsome for nery and mexico

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if thats true i hope he doesnt act hard to get!!!! he should be thankful that america is even considering him

• 1 decade ago

it dont matter what team he goes to as long as he gets sum playing time,

we need him if we want the world cup.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.