When using my yahoo mail, sometimes pages stop loading %100. They get stuck "transferring data from spe.atdmt.?

When using my yahoo mail, sometimes pages stop loading %100. They get stuck "transferring data from spe.atdmt.com"

What is that, why is it sticking and what can be done about it?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem. That site is trying to load a third party cookie.

Click on Tools at the top of the screen, then select Options at the bottom of the drop-down choices.

From the Options screen, select the tab labeled Privacy. On the Privacy settings UNcheck the box which allows "Accept third party cookies".

That solved my spe.atdmt.com problem.

Good Luck!

Source(s): Experience

It says they ought to STRONGLY evaluate getting a various digital mail handle, and limiting who actual is acquainted with it. Oh, and don't answer a million rip-off digital mail (you have gained some uk international lottery; there is an inheritance for you in Nigeria...!) cuz as quickly as you do the relaxing by no skill stops. in specific cases the stupidity of that's somewhat overwhelming. i've got won as much as 4 copies of the best comparable rip-off digital mail from the best comparable handle. be conscious to human beings: in case you obtain those fraud emails (they are in a position to additionally be international job supplies), forward them to here digital mail handle listed as source.