Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

How many Joann Fabric's coupon can be used at once?

I have a whole bunch of Joann's coupons- some are 40% off any one regular-priced fabric, some are 50% off any one regular-priced item-but they all say "limit one coupon per regular priced item. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon." Does that mean I can only use one coupon for my entire purchase or that I can only use one coupon per item I buy?

Favorite Answer

I ran the Home Decorating department at JoAnn Fabrics (back before they went public with their stocks and the stores were well run with lots of friendly help).

The coupons can be used on any non sale item. You can use duplicate coupons at the cash register. If you have 3 non sale items, you can use three coupons, not four. As long as the coupons are not identical (check UPC numbers on the coupons), you can use all of them at the cash register. All of your purchases will be rung and then, beginning with the highest percentage coupon, it will be scanned and automatically applied to the highest priced item, down to your last valid coupon. The "not to be combined with any other discount" disclosure is only meant for the times a coupon is applied to the total purchase so you do not get a coupon discount and a total sale discount on the coupon items.

If you are using a coupon on fabric and you need to get the identical fabric from two different bolts, be certain the cutting counter adds the two cut pieces together on the cutting slip. Otherwise, you will only get a discount on one of the pieces of fabric if they are on the cutting slip separately. This assures you get the discount on the entire fabric cuts (it is not your fault the fabric is not in one piece).

That's the ins and outs of JoAnn Fabric coupons. Happy sewing.

Joann Fabric Coupon

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a whole bunch of Joann's coupons- some are 40% off any one regular-priced fabric, some are 50% off any one regular-priced item-but they all say "limit one coupon per regular priced item. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon." Does that mean I can only use one...

Source(s): joann fabric 39 coupon once: https://biturl.im/oFNZy

I think that the coupons are for individual items unless they say __% off all-purchases-in-a-visit.

So on the same trip through the register, you *could* use the 40% off one regular-priced-fabric coupon for one of the fabrics you'd purchased (presumably the most expensive one), AND use the 50% off one-regular-priced item coupon for something else.

The reason they say "limit one coupon per regular priced item" is because they don't want you using the 40% off coupon and the 50% off coupon for example for the *same item/fabric* (and they're always reminding you that you can't use coupons for "sale" items ever, just for "regular-priced" items).

Now, at Michaels at least, what you often can't do is use more than one of the *same kind* of coupon on the same trip through the register (for example, the 40% off coupon for any regular-priced item in the store).

But, you can always go shop a few more minutes after using your first 40% off coupon, or come back later, and then use the second 40% off coupon you might have gotten from a neighbor/etc --but I'd probably go to a different cashier just to avoid any remote possibility of hassle.

Diane B.

One coupon per item. Sometimes they have 10% off entire purchase.

You can use more than one coupon as long as it is one coupon per item.

The item can also be 1 yard or 100 yards of a single cut of fabric.

Check the Internet for additional coupons that can be printed for store or online purchases.

• drip

one coupon per purchase. once in awhile they do have coupons that can be used together. You can just visit the store more than once and use one coupon per purchase.

• Martha

Line them up together and then pin them on at least two of the sides. It should hold them in place fairly well so that you can cut them accurately.

One per visit and per item...that is if you can get waited on. Poorest customer service for any retail company EVER!