Tader asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Winner of BNP Paribas?

Who do you think's going to win the WTA? I had a hard time between Henin & Clijsters. I also had a hard time placing Oudin; but I had to put Hantuchova beating her in the second round. What are your thoughts of Oudin? She's feisty, but I don't know how far that will get her.

Favorite Answer

I think Clijsters has a good chance. Oudin has heart, but she has many ways to go to improve.

i certainly would not count Oudin in..

sure she had a miraculous run at the US Open, but she has been getting owned after that..

if she does manage to get past Hantuchova, i wouldnt see her getting past Wickmayer, she impresses me... more so Azarenka if she does make it past Wickmayer....

I would say that Clijsters and Henin both have it tough, with the top seed Kuznetsova, or Dementieva in their section of the draw...

i always say this, but i really hope Sharapova does well.. she is an all time favorite// i could see her doing pretty well, getting into the fourth round playing LI Na, and Wozniacki in the QF... if she plays like she did in Memphis i have total confidence in her.. :)

another one would be Azarenka, who played pretty well in Dubai up until the final where she was beaten by Venus.. :")