Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Is it true white and Asian men have small penises?

I'm only 21 and my penis fully erect is well over 8.5 inches. I'm banging this Asian chick she keeps telling me how every guy she's been with (white, Asian) is smaller than I am. My question is, is she saying this to make me feel good about myself or she is lying?

Best Answer

1. "8.5 inches"

Those who bragging about their penis size usually are in fact small down there.

2. Some women would tell every man they were having sex with "You are so big" ... etc. Then tell the next man "He was so small".

it somewhat is between the main baseless and stupid assumptions i've got ever heard. The stereotype that each and all and sundry Asians have small penises is basically that - a stereotype. despite if Asian adult males did purely have small penises, it does not advise the Asian ladies would be acquainted with small penises. Many Asian ladies now days are thoroughly white washed, and as such would assume an worry-free/somewhat sized penis. And basically as an element word, to generalize white females as so shallow as to teach a guy down basically because of fact his kit is an inch too small, is thoroughly fake.

Only because most white and Asian people know nothing about jelquing a new born babies penis to make them bigger.

Some remote areas of China do do this and some men have been known to be 10-12 inches.

This is probably why a few white guys have been so big too.... Not because of genetics but because they got a helping hand in life literally

• Poppet

Generally speaking, the average length of a human penis world wide is 5.5" to 6". This is race irrelevant.

America is one of a few countries left that believe race and biology are tied. They aren t. They ve got you asking the wrong questions to begin with. I m an Asian American man with a sex blog... bigasianpackage.wordpress.com

The size honestly doesn't matter. To me anyways. The best sex I ever had was with a guy who had a small penis..

That because you have a huge penis!!!

The average is about 6 inches.

She is saying that to make you feel good and she is lying. Boy, do you have a lot to learn about women!

If there's no more depth to you than your penis size, you are a very little man.

she is definetly telling the truth. 8.5 is a nice sized penis. congratulations.