M
Lv 7

When will public schools teach other views of precipitation instead of just the cloud physics theory(details)?

after all it is just a theory, why not teach what the Bible tells us, that rain is caused when people have sinned and "God" opens the skies to cleanse the earth of this sin?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

That would be easier to remember on a test fo sho

• In the Southern United States they tell their kids that Angels are crying when it rains.

I don't think they have actually started teaching such nonsense, but some are perilously close.

Also, My daughter and all 4 of my grandkids live in Nebraska!!!! The land of creationism.

Do I worry about their educations? You bet I do.

I made sure Michelle got a very good education, I am trusting her to teach the kidletts FACTS. So far, she's doing a pretty darn good job with them, I just wish they could move back here.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The heavens shall rain with hell, the skies torn asunder by the blazes...

Oh wind worshippers, what will you do then, ask the wind to blow away the flames?

Source(s): Dudesun52 seeking moondudette25 for fun-times, and maybe more.
  • Lyra B
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

That means the Sahara desert is clearly full of angelic people. And we English are sinners!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daken
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Nothing like having just one textbook then having to worry about dozens with all those snooty scientists who think they are better then us. Why should I care about facts and knowledge. All they do is better humanity.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's a bunch a crazy leprechauns in the clouds spilling their beer on us.

Source(s): American Deist/Pantheist with a B.A. in Anthropology
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mhm.

And rainbows are a sign of his promise never to send another flood.

..Very impressive indeed.

Oh well. I guess there will always be other ways to kill one's (supposed) creation in a torturous manner.

• 10 years ago

yeah and then the parents of the muslim, jewish, sikh what ever others kids will complain about schools teaching their kids another religion.

• 10 years ago

Yeah, and it thunders when the angels go bowling.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Oddly quiet, wot? Better ask about Adam and Eve--that draws 'em like flies. (((Martin)))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.