Racist in Moab, Utah?

Hello guys sorry if there are some people in utah if i offended u by asking this question but im just curious. I am a part filipino part greek so i was categorized as Eurasian.. I will stay in moab, utah for 6 months to comply some requirements in my studies.. I wanna know if there are racist or lots of racist in Moab, Utah? Its a great place i thnk but i dont know about the people..

Hope u can help me...

Favorite Answer

Moab is the 'black sheep' town in UT and the most liberal. The reason for this is so many transients that are just there to kayak the Colorado River or dirt bike, rock climb, etc. There is enough liberal hippys to watch your back. Don't worry and have a great time. Moab is a sacred place.

Source(s): spent a month in Moab

well for one thing you arent gonna ever find a place in the world where there isint racisim.. i live in slc utah and there is even racisim here too.. best thing to do is not to worry about it and just continue your studies.

just remember the world aint perfect

• Mary

I suspect you will find the same amount of racism there as anywhere.

adsasd

Source(s): asdasd