How Can I Get Rid Of My Eczema?

I've had eczema for yeaaars now. I'm a 14 year old girl and I always have to cover up myself and I can never show any skin. I always wear tights and long sleeve shirts at school *private school uniform I have hay fever and I get my dry patches behind the knee, along the thighs, in the inside of my elbow... show more I've had eczema for yeaaars now. I'm a 14 year old girl and I always have to cover up myself and I can never show any skin. I always wear tights and long sleeve shirts at school *private school uniform

I have hay fever and I get my dry patches behind the knee, along the thighs, in the inside of my elbow behind the shoulders, on the base of my back, and wrists.

its sooo embarrasing! can i change my diet?
I eat a lot of chicken, drink a lot of milk, fruit, and vegetables (green ones too!) I dont drink a lot of water. Less than 5 glasses a day
I mouisterize like once a day...but i skip a day or two sometimes. I use Aveeno Sensitive Skin with Oatmeal moisturizer stuff...
My clothes are usually loose fitting...
I get itchy a lot at school too...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
any advice omfg plz!!