Steven asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Should I fly to Tenerife North and take the bus or straight to south airport?

I land in Madrid on August 6 at just after 11 am local time. I'm looking to get to Tenerife South (TFS) however Ryanair only flies in the morning and Spanair has about a 12 hour wait until it flies directly to TFS. Are there any other airlines that fly there that have a flight from 12:30 to 18:30 directly to TFS? I also checked Air Europa however they are far too expensive. I tried to check Iberworld but their website was down or the company doesn't exist anymore.

• john g
    Favorite Answer

If you elect to fly to the North Airport, there is a bus that goes from there, to South Airport, then on to Los Cristianos and Las Americas. It's the 343.

It doesn't appear to be very frequent during the day, though. You need to check out the TITSA website.

My site: http://www.tenerife-information-centre.com

In Tenerife you certainly can do any such thing you are feeling like any time of the season because of its environment, normal surroundings and tourist infrastructure created for fun for the family and this place is an ideal place for a good vacation and with hotelbye you can get it. In Tenerife are plenty of things waiting for you really to learn and one particular is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A spot that is a magnificent area for watching whales free in the ocean. Up to 26 species are located only down the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and also blue whales. In Tenerife you will also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest peak and their two ecosystems make the rise an event full of contrasts.

properly, via fact the North is on my thank you to my extremely holiday spot then it seems as though i could be sorting out ole' BBKING! yet, ub40 could be incredibly cool to! relies upon on your temper, transportation, $$$ concern. Going by making use of your self or is it like a street holiday with buddies.. See it extremely is unquestionably one of those situation i could be determining. good luck with that! and characteristic a robust one risk-free travels.