Is Jay Leno a liberal or a conservative?

I keep searching google and all I could find is that he once said he was liberal on social issues such as gay marriage, abortion and stem cell research, but he's conservative on fiscal issues.

Favorite Answer

I have this suspicion that jay intentionally avoids talking politics. but I also suspect that hes kinda like you say sorta.

• wasik

Sounds similar to me. He might look liberal while appeared at from specific angles (for example, i'm professional-selection and professional-gay) yet conservative from different angles (hated the bailouts, hates welfare, and so on.) of direction we don't continually trust a political occasion, so we detect the only that suits the wonderful (maximum folk in spite of the undeniable fact that pass mainstream with in spite of the fact that is maximum needed to them, yet some discover that a third occasion suits them superb)

I think he's liberal, he's expressed liberal views several times over the years. he has been a critic of the way the Middle East was handled under the Bush administration. Good for him. I totally agree.

Well, he makes jokes about both sides, so he's not about to really come out and declare himself because it would kind of get in the way of his comedy. However, it seems he goes easier on the liberals and tougher on the conservatives, so I will say he's a liberal.

I don't know what his ideology is, but he was a Republican. Going by what you wrote, he would be a liberal Republican, a dying breed.

He rides a Harley...so he's definitely a Conservative. Liberals don't have the sack to ride a harley...they all ride Honda rice-burning bikes!

jay leno is an everythingsfineamist

Unions won't allow their workers to be conservative. They will Rahm Emmanual you with thuggery.

Labor union leaders are communist. Unionized government = communism

• Our2js

Depends on who his guest is that night.

He has always struck me as a moderate.