Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 10 years ago

Best and worst mma fight you've seen so far?

Best: John Koppenhavervs vs Jared Rollins

Worst: Chris Lytle vs Kevin Burns (it was a slow and boring stand up war that went the distance...unfortunatly)

Best Answer

Best- Frank Shamrock v. Tito Ortiz

Worst- Nate Quarry v. Kalib Starnes

Best:

Any of the Chuck Liddell-Randy Couture fights from their trilogy

Chuck Liddell vs Wanderlei Silva, UFC: Nemesis

Wanderlei Silva vs Rampage Jackson, Pride 28: High Octane

Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg 1, UFC 45: Revolution

Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar, The Ultimate Fighter Finale 1

Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia, UFC 68: Uprising

Royce Gracie vs Kimo Leopuldo, UFC 3: The American Dream

Worst:

Not really sure which fight is the worst. I want to say Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida, but that fight was actually very good. I just did not like the decision.

Source(s): MMA/BJJ training; UFC/MMA fan

Best: Stephen Bonnar vs. Forrest Griffin

Worst: Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock II(It was thirty minutes of Ken Shamrock laying on Royce and doing nothing, to make it worse when the fight ended they declared it a draw and I hate fights where there is no real winner)

Best: If I had to pick one, it'd probably have to be Nick Diaz vs. Karo Parisyan. That fight was amazing. Tons of strikes landed, tons of really high level grappling and escapes. Non-stop action the whole way through.

Worst: I'd have to say either Ken Shamrock vs. Dan Severn 2. THEY DO NOTHING! For 30 minutes!

or, more recently, Nate Marquardt vs. Ivan Salaverry. Two talented and well rounded fighters who just never found their groove in the fight. Salaverry himself said that he felt weird the entire fight, like he was fighting his own shadow.

Best : Clay Guida v Tyson Griffin

Worst : Mike Bernardo v Nobuhiko Takada or Ken Shamrock v. Dan Severn 2

Yeah, it's already been said, but Shamrock vs. Severn was the most boring fight in history.

More recently, Randy Couture vs. Brandon Vera was pretty damn dull. Randy holding Vera against the cage for 15 minutes. Woohoo.

Best: Clay Guida v. Diego Sanchez

Worst: Kimbo Slice v. Houston Alexander

Worst is Frank Mir humiliating knocking down and then putting Cheick Kongo to Sleep.

and the best is When Bj Penn whooped Diego 's azz.

Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar was one of my best and for the worst I found all the gracie family fights really boring there is probably more best fights but i cant think of any

best: sanchez vs guida

worst: lesnar vs herring

just curious, am i the only one that thinks that what makes fights exciting is the feeling it can be stopped soon. like if a watch a old fight that i've never seen before that i know ends by decision but i dont know who won, like no matter how breath-takingly good the fight is i cant get that excited.