Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

At home abortion methods?

So my girlfriend is late 2 days for her period and I'm kind of freaked out by that. We had sex a couple times but I used a condom and pulled out but I'm paranoid like this and think maybe one sperm somehow made it to the egg so in case she really is pregnant is there any sort of home made abortion methods that won't cause her harm and won't cost hundreds of dollars? We really really can't afford a baby at this time so having it and giving it up for adoption isn't an option sadly :(

I also read somewhere that a lot of vitamin C can cause a miscarriage? If anyone has any info on that then I'll appreciate it!

Thanks you to anyone who answers!

Ok so I won't go through with an at home abortion method of any sorts... If she is pregnant then how much would an abortion cost and what types of abortions are there?

Favorite Answer

No, I am sorry, there is no safe method of abortions at home. She would be at serious risk of infection, bleeding, and permanent scarring. Worse, - death is a very real concern for at home attempts.

But its too soon for you to be worrying about this yet. Being two days late is nothing, most woman experience that on a regular basis, especially if stress is a factor.

If in a couple of weeks, she still hasn't gotten her period, she should see her doctor and be tested. If it turns out she is pregnant then the doctor is the right person to talk to about what your options are.

Source(s): holistic practitioner with over 15 years experience

1

Source(s): Reiki Self Treatment http://enle.info/ReikiHealingMaster

Girls are late allll the time. Every so many months im late. Having sex raises certain hormones and can change the due date of her period. Also you have to remember that everyones periods will be in March because Feb is shorter. I think you are freaking out way too much and need to calm down.

ALso, an home abortion is1000% unsafe and cause the death of your girlfriend and you possibly you in jail if her parents decide to press charges against you. You may not have money to have an abortion but you wont have money to deal with the out come. Even trying to do things that will cause a miscarriage most likely result in a dr appointment and possibly a hospital visit. Do you have money for that? Do you honestly think anyone here would help you try to abort your child at home especially if you don't even know she is pregnant. You sound like you were safe. Relax!

i agree with what everyone has said here so far, if you are that immature that you cannot man up to take care of ur responsibility you shouldnt even be having sex. weather unprotected or not, 2 days isnt much to be worried about, nor if in a few weeks she hasnt started GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD and they will first give her a test (and since u said ur broke) wont cost anything. There are many peaple and families that would love the opportunity to take care of ur responsibility and raise a baby and pay all costs, and depending where u live like say cali has a medicaid madi-cal program that mostlikely would pay for the hospital visits for her then she could give the baby up for adoption. Theres nothing you can do or take at home that will "abort" the baby without causeing more harm to your girlfriend.

For one, don't stress. Being 2 days late on a period is NOTHING. I would start to be concerned if your girlfriend is more than a week over due. As far as home abortion methods, there are none that are safe for your girlfriend. So if you plan on still having a girlfriend don't even think of doing anything!! There are other ways around it. You can always go to a clinic and they can do on abortion for little or no money depending on your income.

If you pulled out and had on a condom the chances of her being pregnant are pretty slim to none. And girlfriend is most likely late on her period and with you stressing, it'll delay it even more. Sit back, relax, try not to stress... I'm sure your girlfriends period will start anyday now.

Source(s): Mother of a beautiful babygirl
  • Kelley

If you can't use contraception don't have sex,there is no safe way to terminate a pregnancy yourself and i cannot believe that there are still people who think that vitamin C will end a pregnancy,that is plain ridiculous and if it had an ounce of truth in it pregnant women everywhere would be avoiding it like the plague. If you are pregnant and you want an abortion then you are simply going to have to pay for one just like everyone else who makes that decision,stuff only happens when you allow it to happen and whilst i am not against abortion in general i am against this whole idea that anyone can be so careless and expect not to take responsibility by paying for a safe medical procedure.

A suggestion . . . .

Provoke a period when you are due, it can even work if you are a bit late. You can do this by using Vitamin C.

Take 6-12 grams of ascorbic acid - vitamin C a day for 5-10 days. Specifically ascorbic acid. Do not use vitamin C with bioflaviniods or anything that has Rose-hips in it. Look for the cheap generic brands, they are usually the ones that have pure ascorbic acid. Doses consisting of one 500 mg tablet per hour are most common.

The vitamin C -ascorbic acid- works to produce an unfavorable climate within the uterus so that the egg does not implant, or cannot maintain its grip on the uterine wall. By stimulating estrogen, and possibly interfering with progesterone. Thus making it useful as an emergency contraceptive, when taking it before implantation occurs.

Progesterone is needed to prepare the uterus to receive the egg, the uterine lining builds up each month, and if the egg is not fertilized then this is what becomes the menstrual blood, when the lining is shed to prepare for the next cycle.

http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm

How It Works

http://www.sisterzeus.com/vit_c_ab.html

If you have any questions about it, email me. I have used these methods successfully before. I take 1,000mg every two hours until bleeding commences. You should be waking up every 4 hours and taking your missed doses at night, this ensures that you have a constant level of ascorbic acid in your blood stream. 12grams a day - 1,000mg/1gr every two hours.

http://sisterzeus.com/List.htm

Preventing and Ending Pregnancy

Natural Liberty: Rediscovering Self-Induced Abortion Methods ISBN: 0964592002 is now available on Scribd to read for free! http://www.scribd.com/doc/22321349/Natural-Liberty...

Herbal Methods can work if done early enough and it can be safe if you do your research and make informed decisions. She's only two days late? Then try the Vitamin C.

If you need free counseling while you are making your decision (they respect your decision whatever it is): http://www.yourbackline.org/

Info if you need it . . . .

If you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic that has a low-income program it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. If you are underage it will mostly likely be free and it's always confidential.

You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). Personally I used the pill method so I could be at home with my husband but some women want to have the surgical, so it's done and over with when they leave the clinic.

You will be financially screened - usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control - again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.

If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don't. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian. Abortion funding http://www.nnaf.org/help.html

Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to "welfare" office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.a...

If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.

It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do.

ImNotSorry.net

~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 14 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.

Abortion: There is a Consensus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo

Youtube thumbnail

Ps - Not in the US?

Sexual Health Services and Abortion Clinics Worldwide

http://www.womenonwaves.org/article-456-en.html

Please do not get an abortion. I too, got pregnant unplanned when I was 17. I found out that I was pregnant the day after my high school graduation. I thought my life ended. All I did was cry and cry. How stupid I was! My life was just beginning!! I had many people to have an abortion.. “the baby will get in the way”…..”You will not be able to go to college” …” just get rid of it” makes me sick to even think back to it because my daughter is 12 now. I went on to get an education, get married, and have more kids. I did not stay with the father but we have always been close for the sake of our daughter and he sees her weekly. Why is that so bad? So, you have a daughter when you are 18 – big deal! Why would your life end? You can have your cake and eat it to my dear. Please have your baby. You will NEVER regret it. Trust me!

www.prolife.com

2 day's late is nothing to freak out about man. she can be up to a few months late and still not be prago. as to the home abortion man. that's just f****d up. you were man enough to sleep with her, and I'm sure you knew what could happen. If you really can't afford a kid and can't deal with a addoption, then you need to go to a doctor and have someone who know's what there doing take care of it. not from some wack who told you to do it on yahoo answers.

• i've never heard that and, anything u do will harm ur girlfriend, she needs to be checked out by a doctor and get aborted by a doctor if u guys decide not to keep the baby but i'm against abortions, but she could be Stressed out thats why she is late, best bet is to take a HOME PREGNANCY TEST or go to a doctor to find out first