At home abortion methods?

So my girlfriend is late 2 days for her period and I'm kind of freaked out by that. We had sex a couple times but I used a condom and pulled out but I'm paranoid like this and think maybe one sperm somehow made it to the egg so in case she really is pregnant is there any sort of home made abortion methods... show more So my girlfriend is late 2 days for her period and I'm kind of freaked out by that. We had sex a couple times but I used a condom and pulled out but I'm paranoid like this and think maybe one sperm somehow made it to the egg so in case she really is pregnant is there any sort of home made abortion methods that won't cause her harm and won't cost hundreds of dollars? We really really can't afford a baby at this time so having it and giving it up for adoption isn't an option sadly :(

I also read somewhere that a lot of vitamin C can cause a miscarriage? If anyone has any info on that then I'll appreciate it!

Thanks you to anyone who answers!
Update: Ok so I won't go through with an at home abortion method of any sorts... If she is pregnant then how much would an abortion cost and what types of abortions are there?