WHAT DOES "Check me!" "You're good." something every girl understands.MEAN?

i became a fan of it on facebook so i wouldn't look stupid but in reality i have no idea what it means... some guy wrote "this group is sick" and a bunch of girls wrote LOL LMAO, ROFL and stuff like that! I have no idea what it is!

NO you effing idot! thats not what i meant! YOU ARE SO EFFING STUPID!

Favorite Answer

It means one of the girl checks the other girl for blood stains during her period. If she doesn't have any stains, the other girl says "You're good."

It's when you have period and you've been sitting down for a while or if you're just worried that you might have had a leak, so you say 'check me' to a friend to see if you have any visible stains. Most of the time it's just you feeling conscious and you're average answer is 'You're good'.

Can apply to most other things like the above poster said, most of the time it's associated it with periods.

Source(s): Being a girl.

When a girl asks that you basically look at her for anything in her teeth, any stray peice of hair on her shirt, check to see if her hair is frizzy, make sure that her makeup is in order, and maybe that her shirt is not bunched up weird or anything. It sounds like a lot, but really only takes a couple seconds. I am going to guess that you and your friends do it to, just with different words.

Source(s): -highschool girl

Maybe, but I'm not certain

• ?

Never thought too much about that

it usually means when a girl is on her period, she has her friend "check" her and make sure she didn't leak...

Source(s): personal experiences.

lol=laugh out loud

lmao=laugh my @ss off

rofl=rolling on the floor laughing

this group is sick=this is a really cool group

check me=do i look okay

you're good=yes

all good now?