Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 10 years ago

how do you get spaghetti stains out of underwear?

I have gotten spaghetti stains in my underwear. My white, cotton underwear.

I have spaghetti stains in my white, cotton underwear.

• Buzz B
    Best Answer

its kinda weird you got spaghetti stains IN your underwear...

poor liquid laundry soap directly on the stains, and wash in cold water

good luck.. you are a bit strange, just throw them out and buy new undies.

to those of you asking why that is interior the mystical section, nicely...why the hell not. first of all, getting spaghetti stains on your underclothes isn't common. because of the fact it exterior the realm of standard interest, it belongs in this section. The asker made a smart determination. 2nd, if any of you have controlled to get a spaghetti stain on white cotton (i'm assuming tomato sauce and hamburger the place in this stain inflicting incident), you recognize merely how perplexing that is to eliminate. eliminating a ghost, or a demon, or scuffling with off an alien abduction is greater straightforward the eliminating a stain. So this could be a marvelous, significant question. And that is unquestionably published interior the best suited class. So, stop being a mystical snob, and answer the darn question.

Mom's Spaghetti

Use some stain remover or baking soda and laundry detergent right on to the stain. Allow it to sit on the stain. You can also mix a little bit of bleach along with it and rub it into the stain. Rinse well before putting into the washing machine to remove bleach so it won't ruin anything also in the wash.

FM Belfast - Underwear?

We're running down the streets in our underwear.

I have gotten spaghetti stains in my underwear.

IS THAT IT? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 YEARS.

Try rubbing some liquid detergent in the stain and wash as usual.

Spray either Clorox CleanUp on the stain or Resolve Carpet Cleaner (believe it or not it really works on stains!)

It's called menstruations.

LOL

why was there spaghetti in your underwear?

This was 4 years ago . But.... You're Not Very attractive you're very strange. That's assuming you havn't changed your filthy ways -_-