Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Was it wrong for Liberal Dan Rather to say 0bama couldn't sell melons in Detroit or any other fine?

... 0bama-loving city ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I guess it would be depending on who says it. If it was a Fox commentator host then he would have been crucified by the left leaning media. Now everyone knows that Dan Rather is a great friend of the democrat party. So the libs will remain silent on the subject. Was it wrong of him? Well I'm reminded of the old school yard saying. You know, 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words...', well you get it. Nah it wasn't particularly wrong. My opinion anyway. Good luck to you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Dan extra effective be careful, reason Liberals do consume their very own, look at Eric Massa. i think of Obama ought to sell Watermelons, a minimum of he may be qualified for that job, reason he optimistic isn't for the single he holds now. What makes me mad at Dan is, now that he pronounced Watermelons, BO will locate a thank you to tax a Watermelon too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO. He was right. Obama should have tried selling melons before health care, it would have given him some experience.

• 1 decade ago

For Dan to say what he thinks is OK. He's old and doesn't have to answer to an employer anymore.

Agreed that he's not being politically correct.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is stating a fact about Obama poor leadership as a president.

• 1 decade ago

I can't imagine a person being stupid enough to say that. Apparently he thinks he can say anything. Or is it a Freudian slip? That is what you get when you are always thinking about other peoples' skin color.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

was it wrong of liberals to have no respect for george bush when he was president?

• 1 decade ago

given the racist inclination to watermelon selling i would say doesn't matter who said it they are wrong and dan rather can kiss my *** with his racist crap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.