Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

How long after cumming can guys *** again?

How long after a guy comes are they usually able to *** again?

We usually do all the work and need rest. Try doing it in a way that has you doing more of the work. Also sperm must regenerate. A man will go until he is too pooped to pop, is hungry, or needs to go to the bathroom. If too tired he will (at least me) take a position where the woman does more of the work. I hungry he will continue if he can eat during sex. Do you really want your man to continue if he has to go to the bathroom? It would stink and have bad consequences for you. My bladder will shut down for sex, but there is come some point where I must go. Also it depends on the man. A man can do it more often if he changes partners after sex as apposed to doing it with the same woman. Called the Roosevelt effect. probably because he is getting re-aroused and the new partner is fresh.

• Catt

Depends on the guy. Some guys can just slow down a bit and then regain it, others 15 minutes to a hour. Young guys, lots of times for shorter lengths of time, older men: Less times but (usually) last longer.

Between one and two minutes for me if I want to but I usually delay it for a lot longer. Why hurry a good thing. Now the third one takes more like 20-30 minutes. Four comes the next morning.

• gray

1

Figure 15 to 20 minutes and he'll be roaring to go again.

30 mins

we can *** for 3 rounds....but swear that's gonna hurt the balls...ouch

Depends on age and condition; personally, it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.

my record is 5 minutes

When I'm with Rachael it's every 7min.