Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Will Urinary Tract Infections make the male's penis a little sore looking?

Well my boyfriend is not feeling well when peeing or masturbation. He says sometimes it feels like a burning and inflaming sensation when peeing. Hes gotton alot better, i realized that the head of his penis looks a little sore [ as like purny hands ] just barely, and its also a little bit pink. And hes said sometimes its sensitive but its alot better.

He went to see the doctor and they said he has Urinary Tract Infection, and he got medicine and they told him that he needs to drink more water.

I'm wondering is UTI the reason why his penis looks different. And what could have caused this to happen. I thought its because I gave him BJ aka 'head' too hard or too much and I blamed myself for being too rough on him. What is going on?

I've never heard of that. I've had a few. When symptoms first begin, drink 2 glasses of cranberry juice (not juice cocktail) and 6 glasses of water (or about a liter) each day. You want to flush your system and make it more acidic. If your symptoms last more than a couple of days, go to the doctor before it becomes a bladder infection that will be more painful and harder to treat.

• Connor

Well it will be a little swollen at the tip and red sometimes yes but it's not going to make a major difference.

Sometimes you just get infections, it can be caused by any number of things. But it can't really be caused by being too rough, you would have to put him in a lot of pain and make him bleed to do that.

-Connor

The human mouth is one of the most bacteria infested places.

It's always good before performing ANY sexual act to wash your hands and clip your nails and brush your teeth, the both of you. And take a shower afterwards. I was told urinating after any sexual activity makes it so there is less a chance of some sperm staying inside of you and become infected.

It isn't being too rough on him and if you were, your man prolly would have let you know. Ask him though. And make sure you clean up before and after.